Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SAVANNAHS LATE CHRISTMAS

As most of you know, Savannah (my sisters little girl) was sick and in the hospital with salmonella from Christmas Eve till the following Tuesday about 3-4 days so her Christmas was ruined. We celebrated Christmas for Savannah on the following Friday when she felt decent enough. We came over to help celebrate plus I wanted to see my sister and Savannah open up their gifts from us and she wanted to see Talya open up her gift she got her.

Here is Talya opening up her gifts from Jaime and Savannah...
with mommies help...





Its a learning puppy! He is so cute! He sings songs and all kinds of cute stuff...



She loves to sit there and suck her thunb lately - with something in between that same hand and she just observes her surroundings. Its cute and funny at the same time...



Savannah got a stroller for her dolly for Christmas... pop-pop thought Talya made a good dolly though! We hadn't realized but while we weren't looking he wanted to see if she fit in there since she is very tiny and sure enough she did. We turned around to find pop-pop pushing her around in the stroller and she was just laughing... it was pretty funny to watch!



Funny face!



Savannah opening up her gifts....
the gift from Uncle Joey & Aunt Amanda...





I had to get her the same book I got Talya for Christmas... cute book



We also got her a sing & learn piano... which turned out to be one of her favorite gifts. Jaime said that next year she will just have to buy a loud, obnoxious and brightly colored toy so her toy is the favorite. I told her soon enough she will like her dolly stuff better which was her theme.



Mom-mom and pop-pop got her a little bike that pops while you push it... the cutest bike I ever saw! Talya loves to be pushed in it too and so she will have to get one for her Birthday!





I am teaching Savannah how to sing in her new toy....



She caught on very fast....



Jaime opening up her gifts from us...







A few days after Jaime & Savannah finally got their Christmas photos together....
Very cute!

No comments: