Tuesday, September 11, 2007

CARE BEARS!

You might wonder why I have the title "Care bears" but heres the thing - my daughter is addicted to them! She has to have one everywhere she goes! I bought her one in June and since then the addiction began and got worse. She calls them "Be-bears" and laughs when she finds when - picks it up yelling "be-bear" and then grabbing the spout of hair at the top of the care bear and holding it in the same hand while she sucks her thumb. The main reason she loves care bears is because of the spout of hair - she loves hair so once she mangles the spout of hair after about a month - the care bear isn't as appealing to her!



The excitement over a Care Bear - I tell you!! Randy and I think it is so cute and funny!




There goes the thumb with the Care Bears hair...


Lately she has gotten Savannah addicted to Care Bears as well... usually Savannah goes and Talya follows but with this - it is the opposite. Talya started the Care Bear craze and Savannah joined.

Here are the girls with both of Talya's Care Bears - we needed a back-up Care Bear just in case the other one disappeared or got ruined so we weren't in crisis mode.




Jaime saw how much Savannah loved the Care Bears too that she got her a glow in the dark one for her Birthday which I was told - she stares at during bedtime in till she falls asleep!


Here are a few Savannah pics.. just extra from the photo shoot - she is so cute in this picture... getting so big!


Lately, Savannah tries on everyones shoes and walks around like she is big stuff! Talya picked up on it and started doing it as well now but I don't have a pic of it yet....

No comments: