Here is our little Beary Sweet girl! We love her in hairbands, although we can't keep them on long because they put an indent in her head.... poor girl! It is already hard to be a girl at that age already!

Here she is all snuggled up in a bunch of blankets. We found that she likes to be really warm. She sleeps better that way. She also is a side sleeper and prefers it lots better on her side.

Mom-mom can't keep her hands off of Talya, she is just to irresistable! The uncontrolable mom-mom kisses and hugs have already started to reer there ugly head! :)

Pop-pop is intriged by his new gal and sees her looks already starting to change. Her swelling really went down that she had from birth and you can start to see her true features now.

Talya can make the funniest of faces sometimes and is nice and content unless she wants feed or changed. She actually slept for 5 1/2 hours straight the last 2 nights....we hope it lasts. It is real nice and we were so suprised she started sleeping that long already.

Diaper time! It is not that warm yet...but I couldn't resist. Babies are just to cute when they hang out in their diapers. It didn't last long because like I said earlier...she likes to be bundled.

Mommy and Baby time...she was just chilling on the couch...sucking away on her pacey and I just had to give her hugs and kisses and snuggle up to the little darling (as Randy calls her). I think it is to cute when he calls her that!

Bath time....it was the 1st time both mommy and daddy gave baby an official bath together. She seemed to really like it. She only cried when she was getting in and getting out of it. She remained like the picture the rest of the time. Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks!
3 comments:
Um, Randy...you'll have to put Talya in a snuggli & carry her around so she can be your "mini-me". She's got your beauty Julie, yet she looks so much like Randy in these pictures!!!! Adorable! Love ya's!
After looking at the pics one more time...I had to leave another message that I am coming over ASAP to eat her up! She is so cute! I LOVE her big chubby cheeks!
Love ya...& give her a kiss for me!
~Staci
Guys -- She is SO cute!! I love the sleepies pictures, she looks so content. I have to agree with the others that she looks a lot like Randy in these pictures but I can also see some Garis features as well. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love,
Liz
Post a Comment