
We were all quite surprised when she arrived at 8 1/2 pounds! Wow!
Baby Delp Arrives!! 3 days after her due date!!
On: May 6th 2006 at 4:35am
Where: Bryn Mawr Birth Center
Name: Talya Jolene Delp
Weight: 8lbs 8.5 oz
Length: 20 inches
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue Eyes
I started labor on Friday night at around 6 pm and thought my water broke and went in to the Birth Center. I found out that my water did not break, but they were checking me in anyways because I was 5cm already. I labored completely natural and it did not get difficult in till I was about 9cm and then got extremely difficult. She arrived completely healthy and red at 4:35am in the morning. I was very tired afterward and it took till like day 3 to feel like I was enjoying her and took till like day 10 to feel more like myself. We were all surprised by the dark hair too and wonder if she will keep it or not!


1st car ride home! Proud Papa!
No comments:
Post a Comment