Wednesday, January 16, 2008

christmas cookie day at mom-moms

We went to mom-moms the day after the ice storm to make cookies....
Talya got right in on the action since my mom had started before I got there that morning....


Mom-Moms little helper....




Hello!!


When we got there Savannah was still in her PJ's and had one ponytail in and one out relaxing on the couch.... it was actually pretty cute. She posed for the camera....

The story went that mom-mom was babysitting and she tried to bring her upstairs but Savannah wanted no parts of it so mom-mom was to busy to bother with a miserable child so she let her stay this way for the morning. Don't we all have mornings like this?


I think we have a chef on our hands!


Savannah finally cooperated to get dressed for the morning and helped us sprinkle the sugar cookies - mom-mom assisting of course so it does not end up everywhere.




After Talya got up from a nap that afternoon, we saved some cookies for her to sprinkle as well....




Mommy helping her sprinkle.....




She was all into it....


As you can see, she had to taste test the sprinkles to make sure they met cookie standards.
I guess they passed the test!


While cookies were baking in the oven I made this centerpiece for my house. We usually do them at MOPS every December but I did not have the time there so I brought it home to work on instead. I think I did a decent job with it anyway!

No comments: