We stayed home for Valentine's Day and it was a very nice family time. I had decided we can go out another night and use that night to celebrate the day with our daughter instead. We had lamb for dinner for something special and I decorated the table as a surprise.

Talya's waiting so patiently for her meal!

She found her Valentine's Day gifts - a book, teddy from Daddy and a bowl of special candy's.

and a little fluffy doggie from Mommy. She loves stuffed animals. We have a line of them in her crib - it is funny :)


I had Talya's homemade card from my playgroup along with my homemade card that we worked on at MOPS along with chocolate covered strawberry's and a bowl of special candy.

I had to just say that Randy did extra well for me on Valentine's Day this year! He usually is not very good at this kind of thing and I usually end up somewhat disappointed but this year he had flowers, a card, DVD's and a IPOD. I was so shocked! I have to say that I would have been just as happy for something creative too and not expensive but it was nice for a change.



Valentine's Day kisses (after Daddy got her card)

The next evening we went to our church Valentine's Day banquet... and had a good time. It was a formal dinner with dancing, a speaker and a few games.

No comments:
Post a Comment