To finally confirm for those of you that may have suspected....
I am officially 12 weeks pregnant! My due date is November 4th.
I obviously waited longer this time to confirm because of the miscarriage the last pregnancy. I received a blood test this time to make sure the levels were going up correctly which came back great. I also got 2 ultrasounds - this first one is from my 7 weeks ultrasound and the baby was doing great then with a heartbeat of 133 bpm. They are confident things will go fine this time around but I am still a little worried which goes with the territory. I am starting to feel more confident myself though now that I have reached 12 weeks with all the different tests showing up well too that I had not had the last pregnancy. I am already starting to show which happened at 8 weeks this time and we will be finding out the sex of the baby come June which is exciting! Thanks for all of your prayers!

These are the ultrasounds I got at 10 weeks prego! I wasn't going to get another ultrasound but they gave me one after a scare with the pregnancy. I had my 1st pregnancy appointment with the Doctor at 9 weeks and they said there would be a small chance of hearing the heartbeat at this time since you usually can't hear it until 12 weeks but after a few minutes she found the heartbeat and said "your baby gave you a gift!" and let me hold the doppler to feel the vibration and listen better. It was nice but then a few days later I had a little bleeding which worried me and that is why I got the 2nd ultrasound and all turned out fine. I couldn't believe the difference 3 weeks make in the 1st trimester because at 7 weeks it looked like a blurry tadpole but at 10 weeks it looked like a little human. It was moving around a lot and Randy said it was having a dance party in there so it might be another energetic child! The heart rate that time was 160 some beats. Please continue to pray for me during the pregnancy as I continue to be a little worried but am trying to just give it to God and just enjoy. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment