She actually turned 2 in early May and is now almost 2 1/2 years old but didn't have a chance to blog it intill now. She had a Care bear themed birthday, and for anyone that knows her - she has been into Care bears since she was little. She would hold them and play with their spout of hair at the top of their head. It must have had a big impact on her since she still occassionally will mention about the care bear birthday, especially when we tell her it is someone else's birthday. She will sing the birthday song and then say "I had a care bear birthday!" and we say "Yes, I know you did!" and then she says "Uh-hah" with a smile. Very cute!
Here are some pictures of the decor I put together for her birthday.....

party favors....


Her care bear cupcakes for the kids...

Her own special cupcake...

The care bear cake I made for Talya for the adults to eat :) Yummm! It took forever to decorate but it turned out cute!

The Birthday girl herself!

The guests enjoying her party which consisted of his family, my family and the Sandbergs. I wanted to keep it smaller this year.




Talya opening up her Birthday gifts... she was really into it this year and needed no assistance to open them up.


Singing to the Birthday girl :)


She tried to blow but hasn't quite figured that one out yet :)
Ashley Sandberg helped to blow all the candles out on the Birthday cake.
YUMMMM!
We celebrated her birthday the week-end before her birthday with everyone and had some cupcakes and cake leftover, so we used them to celebrate her birthday as our own little family on her actual birthday and sang to her. She loved it! I got some cute photos of her and daddy!
Love, Love, Love this photo of the two of them!!!!!!!!!
















2 comments:
this looked like soooo much fun! :) how cute!
THe photo you have of Talya and Randy laughing is way too precious! I love it!
Post a Comment