(Yes, I am finally updating my blog! I know it has been a while but I have been so busy lately and this got put on the back burner for the time being. I was feeling crappy from the pregnancy but also busy with projects like finishing the basement, completing the nursery, changing Talya's room to a "Big Girl room", reorganizing and cleaning the house, potty-training, Summer trips and events, and cleaning off the baby equipment in the storage and pulling it out. It has been a very crazy time but I think I can start to get caught up on photos now as the projects wind down and the pregnancy is coming to a close and after my recovery start to feel "normal" again for a while - Ahhh! :)
I thought I would compare Talya & Koen's Ultrasound pics and it may be interesting... take a look!
Here is Koen's little foot at the 20 week ultrasound!

Here is Koen at 19 weeks pregnant in my tummy!

Now here is Talya at 20 weeks - I think there profiles look completely different so it will be interesting to see what he looks like when he arrives and see if there is any similarities?
She was my adverturous one.... here she has her foot up by her mouth in the ultrasound. She was always sucking her thumb or her toes or squirming around... and if anyone knows her now - they know how busy she is. Koen, on the other hand, was always pretty still during ultrasounds and moved around less in my tummy than her so maybe he will be my laid back one. I think I need that after Talya!
Now for the very interesting comparison?! Here is Talya's ultrasound announcing "It's a girl!"
and Koen's ultrasound announcing "It's a boy!" Funny!





No comments:
Post a Comment