Thursday, August 30, 2007

LAST DAY OF MYRTLE BEACH VACATION :(

It was our last day down at the beach - gorgeous weather....
Randy built them a sandle fort - a collage of castles...
He was trying to keep them away till he was done which was very challenging
but after he was done - they did there typical demolishing - all of Randys hard work gone!





Pop-pops lil girl :)



The demolishing begines :)



Later that night - we went to the beach for pictures. It was such a relaxing night. We took a walk and took pictures...

Here we are all dressed to match for nice beach pics as a family. I love how they turned out!








I absolutely love this next series of pics walking with Talya....





Windy....





LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PIC BELOW - of course I added the text, etc
She truly is "Daddy's girl" He adores her!






Playing with the sand while I am trying to get her looking at me which was impossible. I still got some really nice candid ones though!




Cute with Savannah and Talya looking at each other.... and dresses blowing...



The pic turned out so good of Savannah - one of my favorite ones of her. I love her eyes in this pic.


Family pic of Jaime, Savannah, Mom, Dad & Jeff


After the photo shoot - we went to the condo and went out to the balcony for a while and Talya loved it.. running around and looking out....


The pool next to the beach of the resort although there are many other pools - great resort.




I totally recommend this resort - called "The Myrtle Beach Resort" - they have a website if you type in the resort in the search engine. Great family resort for a great price. They have lots to do in the resort and in Myrtle Beach in general... yummy restaurants too...


Bye-Bye Myrtle Beach :( She has no idea of the long 13 hour car ride ahead :(
but that includes tons of rest stops and eating - she did well on the trip

No comments: