We were invited to a Phillies game from our cousin Pat & Kellie about a month ago. I never was to a professional game before (I know thats bad) so I didn't want to pass down the chance/experience plus Randy hadn't been to a game in forever. It was a big group that went from Remax since my cousins are Realtors and it was through their company. They had invited other family that we didn't even realize till later - my parents, cousin Leslie & Dan, cousin Mike & Trish and cousin Tiff & Trey. It was a fun date night - away from Talya - my in-laws babysat her overnight into Saturday so we even got to sleep in the next day.


Here we are in the stands.... I also realized I knew the girl from the group sitting next to me so I had fun chatting with her and the couple in front of us were nice to talk to as well - they have 6 kids - wow! They were filling us in on what it is like with a big family!


My parents sat a few rows in front of us and so I had to get a pic of them as well....
No comments:
Post a Comment