Saturday, March 01, 2008

Christmas at Randy's parents

We went over to the Delp Parents after Talya's nap in the afternoon to visit and open gifts from the grandparents and great-grandparents.

Here Talya is opening a Christmas ornament from Great Grandma Troyer





Talya hanging out with Aunt Denise, cousin Elijah and Grandpa....



Grammy Delp gave Talya a Fish tank night light which end up to be another big hit this Christmas. Grandpa pointed one of the fish in the tank and said "Look, there's Nemo!" and so from that time forth she thinks that Nemo swims in her little fish tank and always points to it and says "Nemo, Nemo!" Grandpa got a big kick out of that.


Grandma with Talya



Admiring Nemo!



Elijah and Talya at Christmas... this was the best picture I was able to get since it is way to hard to keep two almost 2 year olds still as you will see in the following pictures....






Grandma opening her gifts...
Magnet frig frames



Favorite photos I had printed for her....


her calendar with pictures of Talya in it...



I was happy.... it was my organizational book sling from One Step Ahead that I got from his parents. I love organizational items..... it was actually a gift more for Talya so that her books stayed organized but that made me very happy!



Randy's dad with his gifts... golf club and the calendar too since it was a gift for both.



Randy is a little worried that his Dad confuses his head for a golf ball...



Talya opening the gifts from Randy's parents...



The "Little People Nativity Scene"





Elmo book



and Melissa and Doug Sound table... since we had puzzles but none that made any sound so it was nice.

No comments: