Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HER 1st SNOW DAY THIS YEAR

It was the 1st snow we got this year in January when it wasn't that much at all, more like a dusting but I took Talya to have fun in it none the less.

Here is my little cute bundle of fluff.....





Daddy made a tiny little snowman with the little bit of snow we did have and pointed it out to Talya...





Having fun looking at it and trying to pick it up...







Love this picture as Daddy and Talya walk out to the swingset hand in hand....





Mommy is out in it too :)











In the pictures below... I took Talya on a walk around the block before returning to the house and she enjoyed every minute of it and was having lots of fun.

You can see I am trying to use my artistic hand in the next pictures and explore my creativity...
I was satisfied with the outcome of the pics....
















Just chillen :)


This is my favorite one below.... :)







This comment is what she always tells me when the sun hits her eyes :)







She actually had a lot of fun playing in the puddles of the melted snow below the driveway. I had to clean her whole suit later that day....









I just had so much fun with taking these pictures and enjoy my little prop :)

No comments: