We kept up with my family tradition of what I did when I was a little girl. We hid the Easter basket and had her try to find it. We, of course, hid it in a very easy spot this year and directed her as well. I hid it in the bathroom and had her look all the other places downstairs first and then there it was! It was great to see her face light up - like she just discovered a pot full of gold!


I brought it to the Kitchen table after that so the mess did not go all over the bathroom floor and she had a great time exploring the basket.


I think someone just snuck a piece of candy without asking mommy but that is ok - it's Easter!


I even included Randy this year and gave him his very own basket of candy, although I did not hide it for him! It had all his favorite candies - nerds, starburst's, sugared candy worms.... Randy was now in Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment