Friday, August 04, 2006

11 -12 weeks of life....



Above is her coming home outfit that she wore - although now she fits into it a lot better than she did! Very comfortable and very cute.

Below is her wearing Savannah's take home outfit that Aunt Jaime let us borrow 3 sundays ago.



Pop-pop is spending some time with his grand-daughter Talya. Talya loves him lots and really talks to him and stares at him as he is talking - I think she really likes his unique deep voice and scruffy beard that she is not used to seeing.





Here she is below with another after Church photo shoot. It was 2 Sundays ago now and I love this little purple and white sundress outfit. I took some with the matching hat and some without. She is really getting used to the whole picture thing now!



See my feet - she really notices them lately...



Soooo big!



What's happening to me?



All smiles and waves to the camera... already haming it up!



Is this done yet....I think I have had enough!



Please somebody pick me up now!



I guess I will just give up now!





Here she is below with mom-mom. Mom-mom just loves her and eats her up with kisses. She is so used to the whole kiss thing from everyone now - she loves to get them! I am surprised her cheeks aren't all red :)





At night... Talya had some time in the bouncy seat at my parents! Savannah has been really interrested in Talya and lately points to her and says "dalda" - which I am sure is Talya to her. So cute! She is learning to be more gentle, but still can be rough - she always wants to touch Talya lately and gets upset when she can't. I think she thinks it is her little live dolly!



Talya has taking somewhat of a liking to Savannah now and is not completely scared of her anymore. She looks at her with an occasional smile and chuckle.



She is just all smiles and laughs then with mom-mom and Savannah. Lately, she really loves to smile and laugh - only her laugh is a high pitched screel - she sucks in as she laughs - very amusing.







She has now had enough - to much stimulation in a short period of time. Brain on overload!



I think she will roll over very soon - she can turn to her side and she really kicks hard - she is trying. She also gets frustrated after a while of trying it and no success and wants picked up.
Below - is right after mommy's and me at my parents house and she was really starting to do it then for the first time. I pulled her on her tummy and walked away for a little while and came back to her on her back - not sure how she did it - but she did! She has not been able to do it since and has never turned all the way around herself. I do think it will be any day now!






She really knows how to keep her head of really well. She has been able to lift her head of since birth and just gets better all the time. She loves sit-ups and is a kicker - loves to kick with her legs. She is just so super strong - we imagine she will be an athelete of some kind.

Lately, she also really reaches for toys and also really has found her voice a lot. She can get pretty loud and screechy. It is very funny :)

No comments: