Saturday, August 26, 2006

Another Photo shoot...



Couldn't resist getting some photos of Talya fast asleep in her car seat when we got to mom-moms and pop-pops. She looked so peaceful and pretty!

The calm before the storm - or I mean before the whole photo shoot!





Above is mom-mom with Talya hanging out on her lap - just looking around. She has been so nosey lately and wants to see everything and not miss out. She has to be everywhere the people are. Look at her though - not suspecting a thing about the coming photo shoot that is about to emerse her! :)

Below - mom-mom is fixing her jumper for the photos, Talya waves while we are adjusting.

I wanted to get another shoot because I love it on Sundays when she is all dressed up - but also she is wearing mommies bonnett that she wore as a little girl, so it made it even more special!



Mom- mom has to get a quick kiss in there before hand. Talya loves kisses - she giggles when you kiss her a bunch!



Lately she has been really squirmy and is hard to keep in one place. She likes to kick a lot and has very strong legs and she will arch her back and move her self up or to the side. She does not really like to be still for to long.



So cute!





So squirmy again - mommy has to re-adjust her again!



So big! (even though she really is very tiny for her age)





After the photo shoot - and lunch - daddy held her while he watched football, and so did she! It was funny seeing the 2 of them watch sports together - maybe he will get his sports fan after all! She seems to watch TV the most when either golf, football or sponge bob is on and that makes daddy happy!

I said maybe when we have a boy he will like to watch my things and he said "I sure hope not!"



"What are you doing mom, Don't interrupt our game watching?!" (It looks like she would be saying)



Daddy is thrilled with this photo! He just wants to watch football in peace and I keep taking photos - I finally told him that this one was the last one so cooperate. It is the best I could get out of him - Talya on the other hand is more amused by mommy than daddy is and I managed to get a smile out of her. Who knew that Talya would be the easier one to get to smile for the photo!

No comments: