Randy and I went to our annual Garis Reunion this last Sunday and I was in charge of photographs this year for it. It is all my extended family, I just thought it would be fun to show some of my dad's family for those of you that don't know them and I might mention at different points. You can put a name to a face!

Here is our family pic from the reunion...
Talya did so well at the Garis reunion and did well being passed around. She loved the enviroment! She is very nosey and enjoys looking around at all the people.
Below is my mom and dad and brother Jeffrey.


Below is my brother Joey and wife Amanda (who is expecting now - due in April)

Below is my sister Jaime and niece Savannah.

Aunt Amanda taking care of Talya while I take the family reunion photos of everyone...
Talya looks on at busy mommy...

Mommy gets a break from photos now and gets to visit now with the others...


Savannah is getting a little tired... its time for her afternoon nap. ..

It is time for the annual Quats tournament they play at the reunion....


It is now time for the mens annual volleyball games to start....
guys really do get a lot of free time compared to the women...
the women are busy watching the kids and running the reunion, what would men do without us!


Joeys monkeying around... it looks like he is doing his own special dance while everyone observes and wonders what is going on with him. He is really getting ready to hit a ball obviously.

Below is my Uncle John (dad's brother) and Aunt Donna

Below is my cousin Sherri (daughter of Uncle John) and her husband Dave and kids Casey and Jack...

Dave is quite a ham for the camera and does his annual hanging in the tree for the album :)
My cousin Sherri isn't as impressed as the rest of us!


She finally asks me to take the family photo without him, but he agrees to cooperate momentarily and take the picture!
Below is my Cousin Tiffany (Daughter of Uncle John) and husband Tray - her three kids Felicia, Lexine and Zavier....and his daughter as well...

My cousin Robyn (Daughter of my Uncle John) and her daugter Arielle....

Below is my Aunt Doris (sister of my dad) and my Uncle Lin

My cousin Dan (Son of Aunt Doris) and wife Michelle and 2 kids - Aaron and Hannah...(and another on the way in September)

My Aunt Lois (Sister of my dad) and my Uncle Jake...

My Cousin Mike (Son of Aunt Lois) and wife Trish and 3 kids - Tyler, Devon, and Alexis (plus one more on the way in January)

My cousin Wanda (Daughter of Aunt Lois) and husband Shannon with 2 kids - Christopher and
Andrew...

My Uncle Will (brother of my dad)

I obviously have lots more family on my dad's side - but these were the ones that were at the reunion.... I have about 20 cousins and 40 second cousins total and most of us still get together on Holidays. We have to rent Churches to hold us all, but it is nice to stay connected with everyone and see them during the year and know the rest of your family! I enjoy it, especially moreso as I get older!
No comments:
Post a Comment