Monday, September 25, 2006

HERES MY LITTLE BEACH BABE!

I thought this was such a cute outfit when I saw it at Babies-r-us over the summer and she can now finally fit into it (my little darling). I just love the matching hat on her. Daddy was the one that kept saying that she should be on a beach right now....

She always has her hands in her mouth lately!



She has a little dimple when she smiles on her right side (to our left though) I am not quite sure who or where she got it from because nobody on my side or his side I recall have a dimple, but it so cute! She has to smile big to see it - but we noticed it pretty often lately!



Talya in the big chair. She is not quite sure what to make of it. We are trying to teach her early how to kick back and relax and watch the world go by!


Biting her lower lip - which she does a lot too!



She thinks mommy and daddy are very funny. She wants daddy to do more of his funny faces and peek-a-boo. She absolutely loves peek-a-boo lately!



She looks so little in this picture....
"What do you think of me, mommy - I'm big stuff!"






"How did you do that, Daddy?" as she looks on at him....
She was talking to him and telling him what she thought.



Big stuff, trying to lean forward in the chair now.



"Wow, really"



Mommy and baby again...I just love her sooo much (except when she is screaming bloody murder then maybe not as much - kidding!)



Daddy wanted to show her the water fountain. I couldn't resist more photos. She was very interrested and I loved her faces.



No comments: