Tuesday, September 19, 2006

STACI'S SURPRISE DIAPER PARTY

My Best friend and cousin was pregnant with her 3rd child and I decided that I wanted to throw her a "Diaper Party". We surprised her - Randy and I took them out for dinner before hand and I had most of the thing set up ahead of time - my mom was there to watch Talya and let people in. We talked about coming to our house afterward to hang out and that is how she was suprised! I was pretty sneaky - I got her contacts off of the forwards she sends out - it worked out!





Food table



Diaper Cake one of her good friends got for her...



A cake that another friend made for her...



It was of course the "Diaper theme" as you can see...



Madden liked the gifts with the bows and wrapping paper...









Makenzie liked to help mom with opening up the gifts and seeing what they were...



Madden having more fun...



Staci called her family inWisconsin that were in on it too to say "thanks"





The end! Makenzie and Savannah having fun together!



Staci had her baby now - Amara Mae Landis
She had her last Friday and she was 7lbs and 19 inches long!

No comments: