Monday, September 25, 2006

Holding a bottle for the 1st time

Talya is such a "biggie girl" - that is what I call her lately (even though she is so small compared to others her age). She is growing up so fast and finally did move on to the 3-6 months clothing. She was in 0-3 months it seemed forever. You can really tell how much she has grown though when you look back on pictures or I hold some of my friends babies that just had them. She has done so many firsts lately - roll over, sit-up and now hold a bottle! Randy and I could not believe our eyes when Randy went to feed her a bottle and she grabed it and held it herself. She is breastfed and rarely gets a bottle which makes this even more unbelievable! She is my "Biggie girl!"



She is looking at her Daddy like "I know how to do this - I have seen you do it before - I am smarter than you think! Look at me!"

No comments: