Tuesday, September 19, 2006

SAVANNAH'S 1ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Savannah's 1st Birthday was on August 30th and we celebrated it on September 3rd.
Savannah is my sisters daugher - my niece! I can't believe she is 1 already - time does fly!

So happy to have the attention of everyone! She takes after her Aunt!



My sister had a frog theme for the party and made some froggie cupcakes she saw in a magazine! They turned out adorable!








She does not know what to make of all of this?? She is mezmorized by the fire - like her Uncle Joey!



Am I aload to eat this now?



Now that I am aload - I am scared of it! What is it?? (even though she saw the pic on the frig all week and was excited everytime she saw it) Now that it is staring her in the face - I guess it is intimdating.

She never did really eat much of it.



Jaime and Savannah



Savannah liked the gift opening more than the cupcakes! She was giggling!





Talya really liked Savannah's Blues Clues she got and was soo cute with is - grabing it and talking to it and watching it dance. Mommy had to go buy one of her own the following week then! She is spoiled - but she is the first born! :)



No comments: