Thursday, March 29, 2007

ANOTHER VISIT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AMARA!

We visited my cousin Tim & his wife Staci with their kids the other month. Staci had gotten me the outfit Talya is wearing as a Christmas gift, which she liked so much she got for her girls. It says "bestfriends" on it. I told her before we came over that Talya was going to be wearing it that night and so she decided to put her girls in it to make a cute photo shoot.

Talya was being very squirmy though.....


Such a cute pic of the girls....


but Talya can't sit still for long... the girls are all so cute - you just want to pinch there cheeks and give them lots of kisses... ;)




I love the fussy hair Talya has been getting lately... it is really growing in.. soon mommy can wear barrettes and pigtails too - so it is not just headbands anymore...




"Talk to the hand" Pfffff


Amara sat real still for the group shot but once it was just her and Talya she was the rowdier one...:)


Help..Talya!


I'm am soooo scared.... please comfort me...


Those men over there are very scary.... (looking that is :)
I'm shivering in my boots (of course - if I had boots!)


Okay - I am totally done this photo shot - she looks to cute when she is upset - doesn't she? and again I just love the fussy hair.


Us women thought it would look cute getting the two men holding their two matching girlies... and to us is was cute but to the men - it was sooo gay. They felt like two homos with twin girls they adopted. I have to admit that in this picture it kind of does because they just finished saying that when we took this picture and they still had some quier faces for the shot...


Here they are being normal... as scolded to be..... (what a cute pair!! :)


Just for comparison - it is very funny to see these pics below now.. of our visit there just about 6 weeks before. It goes to show you how much looks can change in 6 weeks time.... WOW! Our babies are quickly growing up!


2 comments:

Staci Landis said...

It's so funny to see how much Talya's hair grew in a few weeks! haha. It is cute, though...it's getting a little crazy...

Staci Landis said...

It's so funny to see how much Talya's hair grew in a few weeks! haha. It is cute, though...it's getting a little crazy...