I have taken Talya on walks any day it is nice lately and not to brisk and she loves it. She stares at lots of things and makes noises... and I found out the day I took her on this walk that she actually keeps her hat and sunglasses on. I was surprised that she did not rip them off at all.... I guess she really does not like that sun on her face. I loved it - it made me laugh :)

Daddy loves this picture of her... he says she looks like one of those city rappers with the hat and shades and the arm movements.... :)

I think I had enough walking mom - I am ready for my nap!

Wait I suddenly got a second wind...lets go for round two...
She does love spoons lately and loves carrying them around the house and has to hold one while I spoon her food.

Home again or as daddy says to Talya "Were at Talya's house to go in Talyas bed!" I don't know how he will work that when the next one comes (not pregnant)... it will no longer be just Talyas house.
No comments:
Post a Comment