Recently I have joined myspace (Staci Landis coaxed me to join) so I finally gave in and was sooo glad I did. I have reconnected with lots of people from the past. I was so shocked when I found Sue and Julie on myspace - my two best friends from middle school. It has been like 13 years since we were last brought together like this. I would have to scan it in - but I do have a pic of all of us in middle school on a field trip. It would be pretty funny to compare the pics - I will do that when I have a chance. I have also found a good friend April that I used to have and she now attends my Delight Nights I have and will be leading the next one - showing us all crocheting! :) Funny!
We met up in Lancaster - at the mall there - since Sue lives in Harrisburg now and we met half way. She brought her son that was only a few months old and I brought Talya so we could meet our children. Julie has a child but he was in school at the time. (Julie, me, and Sue)

No comments:
Post a Comment