Thursday, October 18, 2007

MY NANNYS BIRTHDAY!

Aren't they sooo cute! My grandparents - all smiles for her birthday.... I think she turned 86 but don't quite me on it as I am losing track since shes made it so far - and we are very happy she did being that their the only grandparents we have living for my family and we are very close to them.....


Nanny still not sure if she finds pop-pops jokes amuzing or not :)


I love the side smile on this photo while we are getting ready to sing... we can't sing while taking posed pictures as she likes to sing the Birthday song too.....


She looks like a giggly school kid in this photo but this is one of my favorite photos.... thats her look and I love it! Shes so excited to make it to another Birthday as much as we are!


She made her wish and shes making sure it comes true - still lots of wind left in her!


My Aunt Carol was in from California that week and was there for the Birthday and since she is a hairstylish she made sure she dolled up nanny and made her look all pretty for her Birthday - here is one cute trendy grandmom - coming right up!





I hade to take and add a picture of this - my pop-pop was waiting for weeks for this documentary of different wars to come out on channel 12 and it started the night of her Birthday so he was glued to the TV and was sitting so close - the kind of close that you warn your kids about :) Its because us women were to loud and so the other guys were watching football on the other TV so he just sat a foot away to watch and listen... to funny!

No comments: