I had started a play group in September for those that live close to me.....
It will be held at my house most of the time but occasionally at Allisons or Nicoles house too...
I have it every Tuesday morning - 9:30-lunch - for whomever can make it that particular week... Talya loves it and enjoys playing with all the kids. She is actually better for me when she has other kids to play with than when it is just her. I know some kids play better on their own - not Talya - she is a social bug and loves the interaction so it is good for her .. and me since I get to talk with women every week too...
I took pictures on this particular week... it had rained so we were stuck indoors :( which is a bummer since the kids love to go outside and play on my playset and patio. They still had fun though....
Makenzie and Joriana coloring pretty picture....

The women talking while the kids are playing.. it looks funny with so many kids and toys on the floor! It didn't bother me as long as they were all having a good time!
In the picture is my friends Nicole, Meagan, Amanda and my mom (whom babysits Savannah every morning) - and on the floor is all their kids :) Xander, Jonah, Justin and Savannah

Talya with Jonah...

Little Xander.. such a cute picture...

Madden and Amara checking out our two cats up the stairs!


Busy kids.. and they were like this the whole time..... they didn't do much fighting or any throwing or screaming just continuous busyness :)

Gina came a little later then with Nathan....

Amanda is reading to her son and Talya...

Ashley, Makenzie, Talya and Madden...

Allison busy with son Ethan and yapping to Julia.... :)

Staci and little Amara!

Madden busy coloring away....
No comments:
Post a Comment