Talya recently had her 6 month Doctor's visit the other week. She was weighed, measured and such and then the nurse left to get the Doctor. The Doctor took a while to come to the room and in the mean time - Talya ripped the paper on the bed to shreds. She was having such a fun time with it and I remembered my camera was in the purse so I whipped it out for some shots. She was babbling and ripping and holding the paper - it was pure facination. The doctor did not mind at all when she came in and said "Well we have to take it off each time anyways, she might as well have fun with it!"

She gets such a concentrated look on her face a lot and crunches it together - very determined and curious...

She is getting such a personality lately and it is nice to see!
She seems very high energy, nosey, talkative and determined when she get something on her mind.
"What would you like me to make you from the paper?"

"Look at me, mommy! I am so strong - I pulled this paper apart all by myself - look at my muscles!" (who cares that I'm a girl - I can stand up against anybody)

She was weighed in at a mere
13 pounds 7 ounces (now in the 5% for weight)
and measured in at....24 inches (which is also in the 5-10%)
She is our tiny little squirt, which is alright with us!
She was perfectly healthy otherwise and following along the ability charts great! She is above average in that area. I said to Randy the other day that she looks like a 4 month old - acts like a 8 month old and actually is a 6 months old! funny :)
No comments:
Post a Comment