Thursday, November 02, 2006

BATH TIME WITH KITTY!

Talya was getting a bath a few days ago and the cats usually like to watch for some reason. They don't bother much of the day but at bath time they come out to see what is going on. They usually sit on the toilet and watch or from the door or every once in a while from the side of the tub, but when Randy was at volleyball - the kitty got up on the counter and decided to chill out in the sink to watch this time. It was funny and cracked me up, which then got Talya laughing too. I decided to get my camera to get some pics of this funny kitty after Talya was out and wrapped in a towel. The kitty almost seemed to pose for the pics by brushing up against the faucet, putting his paws up on the counter and also lifting her head way up in the air for some. I showed Randy the pics when we got home and he got some laughs from it too. Here are two of the pics I got of Chasey our cat!

They are really showing lots more interest in Talya these days and Talya is also showing lots of interest in them. I am not quite sure if they like it though or not because she will grab their fur and twist it and pull it. I have to remove her from them....she is very grabby with everything, including people. In fact, I know my mom calls her "grabby abby" because she does it so much. She will even take someones face and grab their skin and twist it till you want to yell in pain!




SILLY KITTY!

No comments: