Thursday, November 02, 2006

FLOOR TIME - Her favorite past-time lately

Talya loves to play on the floor whether it is sitting there to play or laying there or rolling around. She is usually content as can be on the floor.

Here is what I think she is saying if she could only talk... so funny :)



"What's this, the book I like mommy to read to me?"



"OHHH....it is!"



"Mommy, Can you read me the book? I really would like you too!"



"Please with cherrys on top!!!!"



"Please, I did ask nicely with my hands folded and everything just like I should!"



"Huhh..what are you doing here...what time is it? Oh yeah I don't got a watch on today..."



"Well, what are you doing then....are you coming - we don't have all day..my nap is in a half hour"



"Well....I guess I'll just read it myself then, although it is not ideal...How do you get this open?"



"Oh there I go, I got it....without your help with anything at all I might add....man you are useless but I make do. 'Hello bee...hello me'."

No comments: