The last 2 months she has absolutely loved her excersaucer and can play for about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes in it which is nice because mommy could get stuff done while she was in it and every minute of time you have is great and you use it wisely when you are a mom! Although, I am not sure if the phase is now finished or she is just taking a break because the last week she decided she doesn't really like it now and only is good in it for about 5 minutes. Her new thing is the floor and she can spend just as much time as she used to in the exersaucer on the floor - either sitting up or laying down while playing with her feet or rolling around. It is still nice to get things done, although I can't leave the room now so I have to bring some things with me to get done now.
The picture are from about 2 weeks ago....
"Hey mommy what are these for? Oh, they are slippers but what do they do?"

"What did you say, they are for your feet? I think they work better for my hands."

"Or perhaps my mouth??...although they don't taste the greatest..."

Hmmm....I am not sure yet but I will figure out a use for them soon..."

"Oh, I know...I could just use them as a toy and throw them about like everything else!"

It is amazing what a simple thing like slippers can do and how long it can entertain. So, did any one figure out what actual toys are good for yet???? since they always seem to like the things that aren't toys better most of the time...
No comments:
Post a Comment