Monday, November 20, 2006

PLAYING WITH PAPER

We sit Talya in her Bebe seat while we are in our office doing work sometimes and she loves to try to grab the papers and pick them up, shuffle them around and push them off. Babies always loves the simplest things! She looked so cute, so I had to grab my camera. She gets so intense when she does stuff like this and crinkles her brows a lot.

I love the pic below - it is great of her profile!



She wants to finish reading the article...



Wish I had lashes like those! She got them from her Daddy...



She used to play with her feet all the time and now the only time she does is when she is sitting in this seat because on the floor there is always to much more things to look at and occupy her attention...

No comments: