We had a nice time this Christmas with Randy making his traditional Christmas breakfast... eggs and pancakes while mommy fed baby and got ready.... we then opened gifts and finished getting things prepared to travel on to our next stop. It was nice not to be rushed this year and tear through our presents although we still would have loved to stay a little while longer to see Talya enjoy her gifts that we got - perhaps when she is a little older...
Here she is with her stocking stuffer.... complete with the stuffed animal that Daddy picked out himself that plays Gods prayer....

I know I did this last night but I am forgeting what to do already??

Daddy will show you... (I love this picture)

She was cute when she was opening her gifts because she would touch the toy and go "OHHHH"

Had to try to get the ruffly butt

With Mommy Christmas morning opening her "Mommy Loves Me" book...


I am so strong - look at these muscles. They can tear through paper!

But mom... now that I showed you how strong I am I am getting very tired. I think it might be time to catch some zzzzz's

We just want to show you one more thing first and then you catch all the zzzz's you want!

The Kitty was enjoying the festivities too. He had fun in the wrapping paper...

Here she is overwhelmed by all the Christmas toys.... Daddy is overwhelmed too!

Here is me and Randy getting to enjoy our Christmas gifts for each other... complete with cheesy smiles!

No comments:
Post a Comment