Thursday, December 28, 2006

PROFESSIONAL CHRISTMAS PHOTOS

I went to Picture People and got some professional pictures taken of Talya before Christmas. I wanted to have some pictures in her dress and also as gifts. She refused to smile at all for the camera but the camera still loved her! She looked so cute even with no smiles. I was not about to try again another day! I loved how they came out and of course had to buy a nice package that included lots of poses....
I really like how Picture people lets you view all the photos right away on a big screen and prints them out right away and they also have a web-site now that sends you all the pictures from the shoot to send to people or to order. It is a little more pricey but I think it might be worth it!
The word Zazzle is written across all the photos since it is their copy and not one I scanned in.





So precious. I have been wanting to get pictures of us together and kept forgeting. They turned out nice - especially the other two of our profile and her resting her head!











1 comment:

Staci Landis said...

The pictures look great! I love the Picture People (especially when the kids are little & I love the new viewing screens there, too!) You're right...even though she wasn't too smiley..she looks adorable! Great photo shoot...:-) Love ya, Talya!