Friday, December 29, 2006

CHRISTMAS NIGHT

Christmas Night we went over to the Garis Christmas - which is my dad's family that is very large. We had a good ammount of people this year that attending and it was fun to see them all and have them see Talya. We have tons of children in the family and so Talya for a while was observed by the other girls in till gift time!

Here she is with 3 of her 2nd cousins... all around the same age. They played with Talya for a while... Hannah, Makenzie, and Alexis. It was so cute for a while so I went to grab the camera and as soon as I disappeared Talya got all worked up and wouldn't settle down so I did not get as cute of shots as I wanted....



Here she has had enough now.. Mommy pick me up now... the other girls are trying to consule her.



Talya had her 1st Christmas at the Garis's and what comes along with that is gifts from everyone. It is a tradition to get the childs 1st Christmas a gift from everyone then they enter the name exchange the following year. We had 5 babies this year - Talya, Amara, Aubrey, Hudson and Marcus... wow that is alot of babies!

No comments: