Saturday, June 02, 2007

DAD DELPS BIRTHDAY...

We went to Randy's parents house for his dads Birthday....



Elijah and Talya sharing the walked.. so cute.... (either that or fighting over it :) but it was cute while it lasted!



Talya was excited when she could use the toy all for herself...typical child :)





Here the gang is.... grandpa with all three grandkids.... Talya, Jayson and Elijah with mom Denise to the right trying to help for pictures. You can see how hard it is getting a picture of all of them! quite impossible... here is the only one I have of all looking...



and here is the only one I have of all sitting still but now most are all in tears including Grandpa wondering when the torture will be over! Grandpa got a TV for his Birthday for upstairs since the women in the house take up the other TVs watching their girlie stuff and now he can watch his sports, which is why it is in the pic....



Silly Girl! I guess that is how she feels about more pictures :)



It is sooo funny... whenever she sucks her thumb she holds her hair like that and I never saw a kid do that before. She used to hold my hair until she had hair of her own to hold and now she holds hers and still mine on occasion....

No comments: