Sunday, June 03, 2007

Easter Hunt at Branch.....

I loved the Easter Hunt at Branch... it was our first time there and we are going back every year as a tradition now with the kids. I highly encourage any of you with kids to try this next year..they have egg hunts in different age categories along with a petting zoo, magician show, horse rides, moon bounces, Easter bunny photos, food and more. It gets bigger every year and more exciting.

Here is Talya with daddy starting her egg hunt....




Now mommy is helping her too! :)




She is catching on....




She loved to shake the eggs....


Here comes the mob.... better hurry Talya!
We got there towards the beginning (since we took the back way) before the mob came and started their way over but then about 5 minutes later they found were they had to go and came storming through. We had no limits this year compared to other years on how many eggs to take since they collect plenty of eggs and it was chilly that day so even though there was still a lot of people there - it was less than anticipated!


After the egg hunt - we went to the petting zoo and Daddy took her through while I stayed on the outside getting photos. Here she is looking at the bunny....


A lamb next.....


and a billy goat... wow he is getting a little to friendly! :) I wonder what Talya thought!


No comments: