Here is my little niece Savannah.... she is getting big! She looks so cute in her dress...
Here she is watching some television before her photo shoot...

The photo shoot begins... she knows what to do now - smile and ham it up for the camera :)


Here she is with Mommy! (Jaime)


Later that night when Savannah was in her "jamis" she cuddled with mommy...

Here Savannah is on a seperate night asleep on Aunt Julie's lap - so cute! She just got her bath and was walking around downstairs so I grabbed her up and forced her to sit on my lap and after a few seconds she stopped struggling... I sat there rocking her and told Jaime - wow she is really calm and still and that is when she told me that she had fallen asleep! Of course, my sister had to grab the camera and take some pictures then... I must admit - it was pretty precious!

No comments:
Post a Comment