Friday, June 08, 2007

SOME MORE 12 MONTH UPDATES.....

We were at my parents house this night....
on Sundays we usually go over there and stay in till about 10pm - we put Talya to bed at around 8pm and then will take her home later. She was so tired and out of it and just stayed colapsed in Daddies arms! I love it when she is in her cuddly and out of it phase because when she is awake she is a squirmy, nosey and on-the-go little girl.




I go to a "Mommies n me" group on Monday mornings. In the winter we met at one of the girls houses that was in between us all but now that it is warm we started back up at the park. The park is closer for the other girls but Allison and me it is more of a drive so we usually like to bring lunch to eat there too. Allison wasn't there but me and Talya set up our lunch on a picnic table and had ourselves a picnic after the others left! Talya loved it! She just looked around (since she is nosey) and eat her yummy food! :) The people passing got a kick out of her with her shades on and mouth full of yummies - plus she would wave too.




Daddy did not appreciate this in the morning but he doesn't really appreciate anything in the morning since he is not a morning person :) Talya always wakes up around 8am and daddy gets her "baba" and she drinks it in between us both while she either plays with her hair or me or daddies hair. It was cute... I happened to be up and getting ready that morning so daddy was with her and she was drinking her "baba" while grabbing daddy's hair. Of course, as soon as he knew I was take a picture, he turned the other way and ruined the shot that I wanted :(


and then I tried to take one more 30 seconds later and he didn't have time to turn away but was making a weird face.... he is such a kid.....

No comments: