We went to Chuck-e-cheese about 2 months ago with my family. It was nice for the kids but it was so packed. We went on the weekend and I think from now on I am going on a weekday instead. It was a little overwhelming for me being in the 1st trimester and still feeling tired and emotional but I managed through it. Talya had a blast!
She loved this little playground thing for the toddlers the best and went on it a ton. She had a older girl that be-friended her later and wanted to take her down the slide with her.

She went on some rides then....

My little talker.. who knows what she is saying here but whatever it was it was dramatic. She loves to talk and make her point. She will continue to say something until you verify with her that you heard her. I love that about her though since I am used to that with myself and it is nice to have someone else that is so dramatic and talkative as well in the family.





She was kind of scared of rides since she never really rode rides before but we helped to try and comfort her. She was more scared of certain rides than others like this one... she looks terrified here!


This ride terrified her as well!


My Dad loves skeeball and just played that a lot of the night.

Jeff played skeeball too along with some other games....
No comments:
Post a Comment