Here is some misc. pictures a few months ago of my little girlie...
My cute sleepy baby...

Talya in her little lilac dress that used to be mommy's...


I had Randy watch Talya on this Saturday while I got household things done and well it was disastrous. He wanted to get done some outside things while watching her and when he turned his back she had gotten in the wet sand in her sandbox. Randy just took the lid off to clean it out and had turned his back for a minute and when he saw her next she was flinging the sand all around... on her... on the ground... everywhere. He was going to yell at her but found it pointless since she was already covered in it. He yelled for me and said "come take a look at your daughter". I thought to myself "this can't be good if he says 'your daughter'".
I came out the door and this is what I found...

No comments:
Post a Comment