Friday, May 23, 2008

GREEN LANE PARK

Lately, if it is nice I either take Talya to a nearby park or take a walk around our neighborhood and then play in the backyard. She is in love with the outside and she would live outside if she could! She will go up to me everyday and say "Mommy, outside - outside!" I feel sorry for her the days it is not nice out plus sorry for me because it makes my days tougher then.

I took Talya to Green Lane Park different times already but the one day I brought my camera.
She loves to climb and is such a climber and is not afraid of much. She will try to climb things on playgrounds that are meant for a 4 or 5 year olds.

Here she is playing on the playground with some random kids....



The step is a little big for Talya but she managed...




We then took a little hike to see the falls....
this picture turned out cute since it really looks like she is so in love with that duck which she is so it was nice to capture it.





I put her on a stump there to get a few quick pics of her....









She insisted to take the harder way... the stone path instead of the concrete but I was not in any hurry so we took our time taking the long, difficult way!



They have two playgrounds on both sides of the lake and so we took a turn playing on this playground too.



It was a fun day together at the park.....

No comments: